Looking for educators for our students

Good Morning,

I hope all is well. I am volunteer in our community and got very interested in the Jacobs Teen Innovation challenge. What a great idea! We have several high school students who are interested in this challenge and looking for educators so they can participate.

We greatly appreciate if you can please reach out to us and our students can join your team.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Karishma

Karishma, welcome to the community! Can you include some more details about the teens, just so it may help interested teachers think about whether they could include yours in their work. Things like how many students, their ages and general areas of interest (if any), what time of day they can meet for this, etc.

Thanks!

Thank you so much Monte :slight_smile: I would be happy to provide details. We have 2-3 high school students (1 strongly interested) who are in 10th grade, 15-16 years old. They have very strong STEM experience ( participated in FIRST for last 6-7 years), are passionate for finding solutions to the problems in the community , and make an impact. We are in Raleigh, NC, USA, EST time zone.

Hopefully, we will find an existing team and a great educator to join in:)

Thank you

Sincerely,

Karishma

Hi Karishma- it sounds like you are maybe working with these students in a homeschool program, or parent? Could this group start their own team? Do you feel empowered to begin a project? Are you wanting to connect with another class? What do you envision?

1 Like